Ultimele Filme :

Geung Si 2013 Online Subtitrat

 
O locuință socială este aruncată într-o furtună întunecată de haos supranatural..


In this eerie and chilling, contemporary, action/special effects laden homage to the classic Chinese vampire movies of the 1980's, writer-director-producer, Juno Mak makes his feature directorial debut. Co-produced by J-Horror icon Takashi Shimizu, and reuniting some of the original cast members of the classic Mr. Vampire series, RIGOR MORTIS is set in a creepy and moody Hong Kong public housing tower whose occupants we soon discover, run the gamut from the living to the dead, to the undead, along with ghosts, vampires and zombies...Info

Geung si
Rigor Mortis 2013
Regia:Juno Mak
Actori:Hoi-Pang Lo, Richard Ng, Kara Hui, Hee Ching Paw, Siu-hou Chin
Anul:2013
Gen:Actiune, Drama, Groaza
Durata:105 minute
Rigor Mortis (2013) on IMDb
Distribuie si la prieteni: :

Posta un commento

 
FilmeBuneSubtitrate : HDFilmeBune | Seriale | Filme HD
Copyright © 2014. OneHDfilm - All Rights Reserved
Created by Sandu It-Ro Dmca
Filme si Seriale in HD subtitrate cele mai noi. Copyright
2014 © HDfilme-bune Speed Test I Google Chrome I Mozilla Firefox I Opera I Flash Player I Codec Audio I | www.hd-filmebune.com http://www.hd-filmebune.com/ | DMCA |: